Thursday, June 28, 2007

More Audrey....

Audrey is getting bigger and bigger and bigger.. the kid is huge. She is so much fun and has just learned that she loves hats! She is constantly finding mine and Rob's hats and putting them on her head, as you can see in the pictures.

She also learned a few new words this week... "pudding" (she loves tapioca), "treat", "car", and last week she learned the word "horse". She now thinks every animal is a horse and when I ask her to say Aunt Lori's name, she says "horse". This is at least a little closer then "tourette's" which is what she was previously calling her.

Love to all!!


**This video is a long one..... just warning you... :)**

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Awww, SO dang cute! I can't wait to see her again! LOL, I remember wanting to call Lori "horse" a few times too. Just kidding!! : )

p said...

for your yet unborn children...i'm officially protesting on their behalf if you don't do this exact thing for them as well.
having complained now, i will say this is wonderful and stop making me look bad you tramp! i'm on my second kid and can't even manage to put a recent picture up of my kids.

KateBabyJournal said...

Nice blog/ web stuff Becky! I'm glad you got Audrey's head in the video this time! jk. I'm at the airport- so I turned the sound off. But I'll have to watch it again. Of course, I can just see her tomorrow and enjoy her cuteness. ;)

-John